Totalstay, part of WebBeds – the world’s second largest and fastest growing B2B accommodation provider to the travel trade – has launched a brand new booking website for global travel agents.
The new totalstay.com website contains enhancements that provide more than 20,000 travel agents worldwide with a powerful tool to access, search and book more than 250,000 hotels in 10,000 destinations.
totalstay.com retains many of the existing features much-loved by travel agents and adds new functionality to make searching and booking hotels faster, easier and more intuitive.
Just some of the new features include:
- Single search box function – discover the best accommodation by destination, hotel name, landmark or airport
- Advanced filtering – pre-filter search results by a huge range of features
- Exclude non-refundable rates – filter out non-refundable rooms from search results
- Cancellation terms returned at search – cancellation terms now appear earlier in the booking process
- Google Maps and TripAdvisor reviews – make more informed decisions for your clients with enhanced information at your fingertips
- Enhanced quote functionality – build a single quote for a range of properties, with or without prices, to email your customer
- Basket/multi-component functionality – add multiple hotel items to your basket, perfect for multi-city trips
- Quick view and flexible display – view hotel images, facilities, reviews and location all on one page as well as hide prices from screen display
- Intuitive and simple design – the modern, clean design means a smoother and faster booking journey and checkout
WebBeds CCO Europe, Anders Kjong, commented, “The new website is a step-change in terms of the design and functionality we offer. We have listened to agents, and retained what was good about the previous site, whilst evolving the website to include new functions agents have been asking for. In addition we have added innovative new features that agent’s will love as we aim to make the task of researching and booking accommodation faster, simpler and easier.”
For more information about this story, please contact [email protected]