Spearhead key partnerships: You will manage our largest travel distribution clients like your own business. Requiring strong analytical skills and strategic thinking, you will create and deliver client-level strategies to meet and exceed performance targets.
Job Title: Senior Account Manager – North America
Location (primary): Remote
- Lead day-to-day partner contacts, communicate with senior-level partner counterparts, and build long term relationships to meet both partner and company goals.
- Develop deep understanding of our partners’ business.
- Collaborate with internal teams including commercial technology and strategy, finance, and customer service to drive technical, commercial, and operational performance.
- Build a strategic account plan for assigned partners that is client-centric including initiatives and requirements to deliver on identified opportunities.
- Manage commercial negotiations to enable long-term profitable growth and ensure partnership agreements are executed as designed.
- Working with TAMs to ensure client performance expectations are met and implement various technical solutions in support of commercial strategies to maximize partnership.
- Work closely with internal teams including supply, analytics, and finance to articulate the needs of the partner base and foster a collaborative approach across the broader WebBeds business.
- Keeping track of key metrics (TTV, margin, cancellation ratio and others), review account production, identify patterns and propose adjustments where needed.
- Collaborating with sourcing, marketing, and pricing teams to develop sales strategies aligned with business goals.
- Identifying and defining opportunities for account growth as well as efficient account operation.
- Prepare internal and external presentations utilizing data and analysis to highlight trends and opportunities.
Essential Qualifications & Knowledge
- Fluency in English, including both written and spoken communication skills.
- Microsoft Office proficiency, particularly Excel, required; Knowledge of relevant BI tools (Tableau, Power BI etc) highly beneficial.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyse customer activity against expected behaviour or trends and act as needed.
- Resourceful self-starter who takes initiative to learn processes and a sense of urgency to get things done with minimal supervision.
- Adaptability: The ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities and requirements is important for this role, as our industry landscape is constantly evolving. Likewise apply commercial creativity to adapt to unique partner needs to drive sales.
- Strong organizational skills: The ability to keep track of multiple projects and deadlines is essential for this role, as it involves coordinating and executing multiple initiatives at once.
- Detail-oriented and results-driven: The ability to work mostly independently and with attention to detail, driven and motivated by targets and unlocking business opportunities.
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal, presentation, facilitation and listening skills comfortable to address opportunities and concerns both internal and external.
- Strong collaboration skills: Natural team player who is curious, energetic and is motivated by collaborating with members of the sourcing, finance, technology, and optimization team.
- Knowledge of travel industry: Experience in a B2B sales environment is required with a background in OTA or travel wholesale desired; an understanding of Ecommerce is a plus.
- Experience with analytics and data-driven decision making: The ability to derive commercial decisions and timelines from data insights and projections.