We are closely monitoring guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO), the CDC (Centres for Disease Control), as well as national and local authorities to help shape our policies and guidance to respond to the COVID-19 situation.
In the interests of our travellers and partners, cancellation charges will be waived for cancellation of FIT bookings as noted below:
– For WebBeds Europe Clients – any booking made before 20 March and due to arrive between now and 31 May 2020
– For WebBeds APAC Clients – any booking made before 23 April 2020, and due to arrive between now and 31 May 2020
(subject to amendments, extensions depending on global advice), excluding any non-refundable bookings at XO Hotels.
It should be noted that cancellations must be done within a reasonable time prior to the arrival date, otherwise we may not be able to ensure this. However please rest assured we will do our best to support you for all bookings, including those where travellers are in-house and need to return home early.
- Bookings should be cancelled via the booking platform and method in which they were made (e.g. our brand websites, or client XML API as appropriate). Bookings will not be cancelled automatically and any bookings not cancelled by you in due time before arrival may be liable for charges.
- This applies to eligible bookings made with any WebBeds trading brand booking platforms for the above period.
- If you or your clients have cancelled directly with the travel supplier, please inform your local Customer Service team, and provide them with the cancellation number received from the supplier.
- To enable our Customer Service team to work through the waivers quickly, kindly refrain from sending multiple duplicate emails inquiring about updates, as this will delay response further. We appreciate your understanding.
We will continue to monitor the situation globally. Our top priority remains the health and safety of all WebBeds employees, partners, suppliers and customers.
If you have any questions relating to this, please do not hesitate to contact your WebBeds point of contact.
The WebBeds Team
For more information about this story, please contact [email protected]