Strengthen WebBeds position in the marketplace: You will build strong customer relationships and execute on the overall business strategy to help WebBeds growth. This is mainly driven by understanding client-level opportunities and proposing relevant solutions balancing growth and profitability.
Job Title: Account Manager – North America
Location (primary): Remote
- Manage day-to-day partner contacts and improve long term relationships to meet both partner and company goals.
- Develop deep understanding of our partners’ business.
- Collaborate with internal teams including commercial technology and strategy, finance, and customer service to drive technical, commercial and operational performance.
- With the support of the Director, Account Management, define account plan for assigned partners that is client-centric with a focus on addressing gaps and opportunities to increase WebBeds relevance to the partner.
- Working with TAMs to ensure client performance expectations are met and implement various commercial strategies to maximize partnership.
- Keeping track of key metrics (TTV, margin, cancellation ratio and others), review account production, identify patterns and propose adjustments where needed.
- Collaborating with sourcing, marketing, and pricing teams to develop sales strategies aligned with business goals.
- Identifying and defining opportunities for account growth as well as efficient account operation.
- Prepare internal and external presentations utilizing data and analysis to highlight trends and opportunities.
Essential Qualifications & Knowledge
- Fluency in English, including both written and spoken communication skills.
- Microsoft Office proficiency required, particularly in Excel; Knowledge of relevant BI tools (Tableau, Power BI etc) highly beneficial.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyse customer activity against expected behaviour or trends and act as needed.
- Adaptability: The ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities and requirements is important for this role, as our industry landscape is constantly evolving.
- Strong organizational skills: The ability to keep track of multiple projects and deadlines is essential for this role, as it involves coordinating and executing multiple initiatives at once.
- Detail-oriented and results-driven: The ability to work mostly independently and with attention to detail, driven and motivated by targets and unlocking business opportunities.
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal, presentation, facilitation and listening skills comfortable to address opportunities and concerns both internal and external.
- Strong collaboration skills: Natural team player who is curious, energetic and is motivated by collaborating with members of the sourcing, finance, technology, and optimization team.
- Knowledge of travel industry: Experience in a B2B sales environment is required with a background in OTA or travel wholesale desired; Understanding the travel industry distribution and the specific challenges and opportunities it presents is a plus.
- Experience with analytics and data-driven decision making: The ability to derive commercial decisions and timelines from data insights and projections.