The Product manager plays a major role in complementing the Contracting team in the relationship management with hotel partners, through optimisation of rates and availability jointly with Contracts Managers with targeted actions and strategy as directed by Line Managers.
To be responsible for a product optimisation for either a single destination or a larger geographical area. The area may be changed dependant on the needs of the business.
To build and maintain key relationships within the department, as well as inter-company.
Job Title: Yield Executive / Product Manager France
Location (primary): Palma or London
- Build and maintain direct relationships with hotel partners and dealing with their queries
- Responsible for maintaining contractual hotel allocations, last-minute availability, and overall portfolio availability regularly and as required.
- Work with Hotel partners and Contracts Manager on special offers and promotions.
- Review, accept or negotiate against stop sales.
- Evaluate production and determine follow up action jointly with Contracts Manager and as directed by Line Manager
- Implement training hotel partners on supplier interface and usage of extranet tools.
- Undertake tasks related to the competitiveness report.
- Undertake regular price comparisons for a given destination to always ensure we have the best rates.
- Assist with mapping and setting live of BAR contracts. Liaising with relevant teams to see the task through to the end
- Analyse, investigate and implement recovery of 3P bookings to DC according to departmental parameters.
- Additional responsibilities may include handling directly a small portfolio of suppliers as directed by Line Manager.
- Inter-departmental communication including accounts, reservations and customer care department, content, etc.
- Input extra availability into the system.
- Informing Contracts Managers of new leads and opportunities
- Assist Contracts Manager with urgent tasks whilst they are on business trips as and when required
- Assist with loading of contracts via Fresh Desk platform and last-minute offers as and when required.
Essential Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Fluent French is compulsory
- English is a must at an advanced level.
- Commercial awareness in the travel industry
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge, especially Excel and Outlook
Essential Experience, Skills and Behavioural Requirements:
- Personal effectiveness with strong communication and influencing skills
- Comfortable using phone to negotiate with suppliers.
- Experience in working in fast paced and multi-cultural environment
- Proactive, with ability to offer solutions to issues encountered.
- Personable with lots of enthusiasm and a “can do” attitude
- Team player
- Self- starter
- Ability to use multiple systems
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to work independently as well as part of the team
- Ability to prioritise
- Organised with impeccable attention to detail
- Numerically astute
- Ability to build effective working relations both internally and external
Desirable Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Any other language is an advantage
Desirable Experience, Skills and Behavioural Requirements:
- Have worked in similar role
- Experienced in various contracting platforms
Download: Job Description – Yield Executive / Product Manager FranceApply Now