Job Title: System & Sales Support Executive
Department: Commercial Strategy
Location (primary): Egypt
Analyse and manage system errors and technical concerns/queries of clients on all platforms and liaise & follow up with the concerned department for the resolution.
- Managing the daily review of technical errors and issues.
- Managing all system and technical-related queries internally and externally.
- Raising necessary error and issues to Juniper (developer) as needed.
- Assist in all sales-support related tasks such as managing accounts & reports.
Level of Financial Responsibility
- Minimal level of financial responsibility (mainly ensuring potential bookings losses are avoided).
Level of Management Responsibility
- Minimal level of management responsibility.
- Number of bookings under investigation/ROE.
- Issues review and resolution timeframe.
- Quality of resolutions & responses to queries & issues.
Essential Qualifications & Knowledge
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus.
- Good knowledge on API/XML and system integration.
- Ability to read XML language and troubleshoot issues/errors.
Essential Experience, Skills and Behavioural Requirements
- Travel industry background preferred.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Power Point) is a must.
- Willing to work during week ends.