Job Title: Supplier Onboarding Journey Programme Director
Department: WebBeds Transformation Team
Location (primary): Global
Who are WebBeds?
WebBeds is the world’s second largest & fastest growing B2B accommodation supplier to the travel industry. We are a global company offering ground services (hotels, transfers, tours, activities) to travel professionals. Our products help our partners and customers to create amazing Travel experiences processing more than 4billion requests daily, (Google has 5bn).
Our Products range from a Retail Online platform, Integration Connectivity hub and distribution APIs to name but a few and our systems are 100% cloud hosted processing up to 4.5bn requests daily (ref. Google does 5bn).
We deliver amazing outcomes using leading edge technology through innovative and creative thinking.
WebBeds is a travel brand of Webjet Limited (ASX: WEB) – an ASX 200 listed company operating a global digital travel business.
What makes us stand out?
- We are a wholesale global travel organisation
- We have 1500+ people speaking 50+ languages in 120+ cites across 50+ countries
- We partner with over 400,000 properties in more than 14,000 destinations
- We work with more than 44,000 travel companies in 145 source markets
- We have an amazing Technology team focussed on delivering valuable outcomes using innovative tech and creative & lateral thinking.
What will you do on your journey with WebBeds?
We are looking for a Supplier Onboarding Journey Programme Director to work closely with the Transformation office, and the rest of the senior leadership team in defining, implementing, and managing the transformation journey aligned with the Business strategy from an end-to-end supplier onboarding perspective.
Throughout our supplier onboarding lifecycles, we prioritize delivering a fantastic experience, and onboarding is the first step of that process. This key role will involve managing technologies, people, and implementing new processes. The role will oversee the full A-Z supplier onboarding journey, adapting pragmatic thinking to ensure this is executed in the fastest and most efficient way possible, with the supplier at the forefront of our minds & our core business.
We require an out of the box thinker and executer, someone with a fresh approach and new ways of doing things, but ideally with data driven decisions and digital/technology at the forefront.
The skills we would love to see in your suitcase!
- Tenacity in leading complex transformational projects with a strong drive for achievement and a supplier first mindset, covering all areas of the business and supporting functions.
- Extensive Programme Management experience in end-to-end supplier onboarding journey, improving processes, and delivering solutions to exceed supplier expectations in all aspects; from the initial supplier meeting to checklists and evaluation to approval and supplier requirements, managing expectations, lead times, pricing and payment terms, right through to supplier connectivity and conversion.
- Able to challenge situations and achieve appropriate solutions, driving the implementation as necessary.
- Strategic thinking, creativity, and Innovation with the ability to handle critical decision-making.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills as well as programme delivery skills.
- Flexible and agile when dealing with change management.
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
- Highly motivated, with an enquiring mind passionate for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
- Knowledge and experience in business processes within the travel Industry specifically within supplier onboarding strategies and out of the box innovative methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as a great charismatic people person.
- Proactive and eager to learn new technologies and their usage.
Why choose us as your next destination?
We are super proud of our dedicated team of friendly, energetic & passionate professionals. Our people are key to the success of our business & everybody at Webbeds has their own unique role to play as we continue to drive the company forward.
Over 50 different languages are spoken by our workforce, but whether working from offices in Dubai or London or out in the field in Johannesburg or Buenos Aires, we all share the common goal to take pride in what we do & to deliver our partners with unbeatable service & support.
- International highly skilled group of experts from all around the globe 🌎
- Dynamic environment with the chance to grow, influence & impact change ⚡
- Disruptive, fast-growing market leader within travel & endless possibilities 💼
- Culture built on collaboration🤝 empowerment and innovation 💡
Click for more information about life at WebBeds: https://vimeo.com/448790131