We are looking for an experienced travel industry Sales Co-ordinator working closely with our Retail and XML partners based in Jakarta servicing the Pacific Customers. The successful candidate will have previous experience in dealing directly with clients for a B2B bedbank, be professional, be able to work independently, credible, confident and enthusiastic.
The right candidate must possess strong, fluent verbal and written communication skills in English. They will have good negotiation skills, a proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
The successful candidate must have and/or develop a clear understanding about the Pacific Sales Market, trends, behaviours and the ability to service customers and work with colleagues within Australian Eastern Standard time zone.
The principal function of this role is to facilitate the growth of the overall business in assigned region/accounts and maximize the revenue of a portfolio of Accounts through exceptional customer management and product knowledge. They will need to work across multiple departments (Finance, CS, CMs, Sales, IT, marketing, management) to deliver client focussed solutions and service.
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Location (primary): Indonesia
- Account Management: Day to day management of Accounts, subject to change as per business requirements and maintaining/updating the WebBeds CRM. Working with IT to resolve technical issues. Liaise with internal support teams to help resolve any customer service/operational issues that clients may bring to your attention.
- Commercial Relationships: Building a rapport and commercial relationships within accounts at all levels.
- Communication: maintain consistent communication with internal and external clients, both in writing, by telephone, on Teams within AEST.
- Business Development: be able to onboard new clients as required within assigned account base/regions and identify any new potential opportunities, recording leads and opportunities in the WebBeds CRM.
- Performance Analysis: be able to use reports such as PowerBi to understand trends and upon request by the Sales Manager.
- Teamwork: To be part of the Pacific sales team and work collaboratively with colleagues to find solutions to problems and implement strategies on growth opportunities for customers.
- Market Knowledge: Become familiar and keep up to date with the Pacific markets, who are the key players within the various segments, who are our competitors, what is new in terms of trade shows, marketing possibilities, be aware of changes both at a micro and macro level that will affect our business.
Essential Qualifications & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in any field of studies. Preference will be given for studies in the fields of Business Administration or Hospitality and tourism.
- Candidate must be independent and mature and have a positive working attitude with a strong sense of responsibility.
Desirable Experience, Skills and Behavioural Requirements
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position will be preferred.
- Candidate must have a customer focus and drive to resolve any issues that may be a barrier to sales.
- The candidate should have an outgoing, confident personality and enjoy working with people. The candidate needs to enjoy interaction with our clients.
- Must also possess an analytical mindset and the ability to review client performance.
- Very good written and spoken English.
- KPI: Reach and exceed regional KPIs & target set by President of Indonesia, India & Pacific at TTV.
- Work closely with internal terms including analytics, customer service, finance and supply to articulate the needs of the partner base and foster a collaborative approach across the broader WebBeds business.