We are seeking a candidate to provide effective recruitment and administrative support to the HR Recruitment Partner, to help ensure vacancies are filled within a timely manner.
- Schedule interviews often across different time zones. This requires liaising with hiring managers and candidates
- Act as first point of contact for recruitment related queries
- Carry out general administrative task for recruitment, such as: update recruitment system, update job descriptions, telephone pre-screen and short list candidates
- Assist in headhunting for prospective candidates
- Assist in recruitment data reports and help interpret data to be able to analyse recruitment trends
- Support with recruitment marketing campaigns and make recommendations for change
- Assist in recruitment research
- Help coordinate recruitment activities for Open Days and Career Fairs.
Essential Qualification and Knowledge
- Proven experience in recruitment or a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications, in particular Word and Excel
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Positive work attitude and strong work ethic.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- A friendly and warm personality and ability to build good relationships
- Practical, hands on and results driven approach
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to maintain confidential information in a professional manner
Desirable Qualification and Knowledge
- Experience in using LinkedIn Recruit