The Partner Optimization Specialist role is to support the business needs by assisting with the onboarding and integration process for new Customers and analysing and optimizing existing key API Customer integrations.
- Technical Support & Relationship Management: You will own the partner onboarding and technical optimization of key API Accounts. Additionally, you will be the technical point of contact for diagnosing issues with supplier & customer integrations and answering support questions from both internal and external parties.
- Improve Partner Performance: You will optimize our portfolio of key accounts through focussed analysis and experimentation to help WebBeds This is mainly driven by reviewing partner technical performance (including error rate, mapping, traffic), understanding the opportunities and proposing relevant solutions.
- New business onboarding You will work with the customer’s team, sales managers, and technology team to integrate new customers and support & maintain current integrations. You will oversee analysing and defining the requirements, translating them into functional requirements for the development team. You will own the implementation until the customer has been integrated and provide ongoing support, testing and troubleshooting the integration(s).
Job Title: Partner Optimization Specialist
Location (primary): Cairo (preferred)
- Assist customers’ technical requests and take care of any technical issues.
- Keep track of key account metrics (Search Traffic, Errors, Search KPI`s).
- Review customer/supplier mappings.
- Review customer pricing and account configurations and propose adjustments where needed.
- Take initiatives in identifying growth opportunities.
- Build strong customer relationships, especially with key customer stakeholders and internal teams.
- Communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with our team to achieve sustainable growth.
Essential Qualifications & Knowledge:
- A proven Technical Account Management track record or other relevant experience managing multiple key customers & suppliers.
- Critical thinker with a data-driven decision-making mentality that’ll allow you to draw insights and tell a compelling story to improve partners’ performance and relationships.
- Team player with good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- 2+ years of experience in Travel Industry is a must.
- Technical background and API, XML, SQL, and PowerBI knowledge is a plus.
- Proficiency in the English language is a must, Arabic a plus.
Essential Experience, Skills and Behavioural Requirements:
- Analytical Skills: The ability to analyse complex data and translate it into actionable insights is crucial for this role as it involves creating and managing reports that drive business decisions.
- Problem-solving: The candidate should be able to identify and solve problems as they arise, as this role involves managing complex reporting and automation processes.
- Results-driven: The candidate should be motivated by achieving results and focused on implementing solutions that enhance business efficiency.
- Attention to detail: The candidate should have a keen eye for detail and be able to spot discrepancies or errors in data to ensure that reports and automations are accurate and optimized.
- Team player: The candidate should be a team player and able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including development, business units, and IT, to drive sustainable growth and build strong internal relationships.