To ensure the smooth operations of our groups by creating a well-planned timed itinerary and book all the relevant services and entrances, special attractions. Provide excellent customer service to our clients.
To collaborate closely with colleagues in other department to develop and grow the business from specific incoming markets for Groups.
Job Title: Groups Operations Executive – with European languages included
Location (primary): London, Edinburgh
- To achieve successful and profitable operation of all groups managed
- To understand the needs of the clients and the market in which the department is operating, obtaining this information through in-house sources, senior staff and sales and Key account teams
- To collaborate closely with colleagues in Sales and Key Account to ensure growth in this area and oversee the client relation
Level of Financial Responsibility
- To achieve the costed profit margins for all tours and to aim to over-achieve whenever possible
- To minimize accounts/credit control problems and to ensure that invoicing is completed at a stage which gives Credit Control sufficient time to anticipate potential problems
- To ensure that non-credit clients and clients with specific terms are invoiced at correct time
- To ensure that queried/problem supplier invoices are resolved within the deadline
- To check financial details of each booking and to ensure profit / loss is identified on Tourplan accurately
Essential Qualifications and Knowledge
- English is a must.
- Fluency in other European language.
- A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and the Internet
Essential Experience, Skills and Behavioural Requirements
- Exceptional customer service and results driven
- Highly accurate with an excellent attention to detail
- Well -developed English written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in a European language as well as English.
- Ability to make decisions and to work on own initiative and in a team
- Excellent organisational skills
Desirable Experience, Skills and Behavioural Requirements
- Previous experience of working in DMC -Groups Business
- Comprehensive industry knowledge