As a marketing executive, you’ll contribute to and develop integrated marketing plan and cover different areas within the Marketing and Brand function for WebBeds Saudi Arabia.
As well as having a creative edge and an attention to detail, the role involves having a keen commercial understanding and the ability to analyze data and use this to suggest future improvements, as well as a strategic approach so that we continually look at ways to make the Marketing function improve efficiency and performance.
The ME will also need to develop working relationships within the team as well as other departments, notably Content, Purchasing and the wider Sales and Commercial organization.
The main functions of the Marketing and Brand department are to increase awareness of WebBeds Saudi Arabia to a relevant audience, to protect the brand and to support the Sales and Commercial division to increase our Sales position.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Reporting to: VP Commercial Strategy & Technology
Department: Commercial Strategy
Location (primary): Egypt (preferably) or Jeddah
- Create awareness of and develop the brand you’re marketing
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns and liaise with designers and printers
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external, and source and secure sponsorship opportunities
- Produce high quality, targeted, scheduled and ad-hoc email marketing campaigns. This will involve sourcing suitable content and offers, compiling the campaigns, distributing to our client base and proving analysis on campaign success to help guide future
- Assist in production of various high quality creative and design led tasks including flyers, ads, banners, presentations, email marketing, company stationary, merchandise and
- Develop a good knowledge and understanding of the various tools that we use within marketing in order to report on campaign success, opportunities, threats, trends and patterns and to make suggestions based on these results
Essential Experience and Knowledge
- Creativity and an eye for detail
- Analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns
- Copywriting and design skills in order to produce marketing materials for both print and online
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience and strong knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Experience in Travel Industry is a plus
- Proficiency in English language is a must, Arabic a plus
Download: Job Description – Marketing Executive