- To resolve Mapping Dept. related issues in a prompt and efficient manner as directed by the Head of Mapping, and in accordance with requests received both internally and externally via email inbox.
- To map any new hotels coming from third party suppliers on Sun Hotels, WebBeds and DOTW platforms as instructed by the manager in a timely manner.
Job Title: Mapping Executive
Department: Contract Support
Location (primary): Romania (TGM) & Palma
- Deal with Data Imports on DOTW and SH.
- Handle the Mapping inbox by rotation.
- Maintain Robiquity’s Action Centre clear by mapping the room types and hotels sent to the tools.
- Map new hotels on Sun Hotels and DOTW platforms as instructed by the manager.
- Conduct mapping reviews for DOTW and Sun Hotels clients.
- Request & update mapping files from suppliers on monthly basis.
- Perform post import checking of auto-mapping functionality.
- Adding new geography levels as requested, and mapping supplier destinations.
- Seeking duplicates in DOTW, Sun Hotels and WebBeds platforms.
- Other duties/adhoc request related to mapping as required.
- Resolving TTI/GATA issues and Product Code Errors (PCEs).
- Geo-tree maintenance on DOTW, Sun Hotels and WebBeds.
- Mapping on other clients’ systems as required.
- Keep on top of Data Imports on DOTW (import within 48hrs since received)
- Up to date mapping for any new hotels on SH and DOTW platforms as instructed by the manager according to priorities set by Mapping Measurements: mapping at least 200 new properties/day/pers. (if no other tasks are done that day)
- Up to date Action centre on Robiquity mapping tools.
- Deal with any new emails in the mapping inbox within 24hrs (if there are no other dependencies).
- Maintain and improve the quality and integrity of general system performances related to content and mapping.
- Maintain and improve the quality and integrity of XML clients mapping through mapping reviews conducted and accurately communicate to the responsible Account Manager.
- Assist in reducing losses coming from code errors.
- Continuous checking and correction of the duplicates existing on SH and DOTW platforms.
- Maintain good relationships with all internal departments and external suppliers and ensure that their Mapping requirements are dealt with in a friendly and efficient manner. Measured by feedback received.
Essential Qualifications and Knowledge
- Good verbal skills and excellent written skills in English.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
Essential Experience, Skills and Behavioural Requirements
- Can work under pressure and to tight timescales.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
Desirable Qualifications and Knowledge
- Knowledge of company systems or the travel industry.
Desirable Experience, Skills and Behavioural Requirements
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with internal departments.
- Strong team player, positive, driven, flexible and adaptable.