WebBeds is seeking a talented Integration Consultant. In this role, you will own and drive the technical integration discussions with a multitude of supplier from a high-level concept design to operational delivery and beyond. You will work closely with our commercial organization. A passion for travel and technology expertise, combined with strong communication and business insight, are critical to your success.
Job Title: Integration Consultant
Location (primary): Consultant, home-working, Palma
- K Engage in pre-sales activity with the commercial team and propose solutions to meet our supply needs.
- Conduct the analysis of our supplier distribution API’s and document the results for the delivery teams who will develop the integration.
- Conduct the testing and certification of our new supplier connections.
- Conduct workshops / presentations for the supplier’s technical team on WebBeds products and solutions to connect them, along with practical advice on their use.
- Analyse and troubleshoot highly complex technical integration problems and propose effective solutions.
- Identify best practices and actively share these insights with affiliate suppliers and the global Connectivity Team.
- Collaborate with the Level 1/2 support team with complex issues that require direct contact with top suppliers.
- Communicate complex technical details to technical and non-technical customers and colleagues.
- Perform Quality Assurance tests on API/websites prior to implementation
Essential Qualifications & Knowledge
- Experience in the travel industry.
- Experience in API principles.
- Experience in creatively solving challenging business/technology problems in a consultancy role.
- Experience with Pre-sales, working with sales and business partners.
- Ability to deliver high quality and workable solutions for technical issues.
- Ability to creatively solve challenging business/technology problems.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills and the ability to tailor your message to your audience.
Desirable Qualifications & Knowledge
- Experience in different supply and distribution models is a plus.
- Testing skills are a plus.
- Knowledge in systems design.
- Familiarity with web-based and mobile based product development and understanding of typical technology architecture for high-volume web sites.
- Coding skills in at least one server-side programming language or SQL / non-sql databases.