Job Title: HR Generalist
Location (primary): Tg. Mures, Romania
To support the HR function and the business by providing an efficent and effective HR support service.
- Carry out general administration tasks for the HR Department, such as: update HR databases (e.g. new hires, terminations, holidays and sick leaves); prepare paperwork in line with HR policies and procedures
- Undertake HR administration in accordance with employee related legislation and internal policies and procedures (including induction, maternity, paternity, etc.)
- Ensure that the databases (the monthly roster and the database with the monthly changes) are up to date and the correct information are sent to the accounting department for processing the salaries.
- Ensure electronic and paper-based personnel files are maintained in line with Company policy and filing is completed in a timely manner
- Updating job descriptions in a timely manner, as requested by the Line Manager
- Provide various monthly reports as requested
- Arranging Medical Appointments with the company healthcare provider
- Informs Romanian Authorities about ad-hoc situations as agreed with the Line Manager (pregnancies, delegations, etc.)
- Occasionally assist with the coordination and administration of the social activities calendar of events
- To assist in the co-ordination and administration of the training workshops
- Monthly Audit of the HR System
- Carry out any other reasonable ad hoc duties in order to support the HR function
HR related projects
- Contribute to HR projects
- Distributes birthday cards to employees daily
- Contribute with suggestions to improve current processes and practices within the department
Essential Qualifications & Knowledge
- University Degree / Master / Studies related to the HR and Payroll
- Excellent knowledge of HR Romanian Legislation
- Good understanding of Romanian payroll process
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Essential Experience, Skills and Behavioural Requirements
- Minimum 1 year of experience.
- A “can do “attitude
- Proactive person
- Good communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications, in particular Word and Excel
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work effectively under pressure and in an organized manner, juggling multiple priorities
- Team player
- Builds good relationships with other departments.
- Practical, hands on and results driven approach
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to maintain confidential information in a professional manner.