We are looking for the right candidate to join a fast growing and dynamic family in Indonesia. The candidate will be working in Bali or Jakarta. Looking after a team of professional contract managers. And will gain experience and the exposure of working closely with the commercial head in the region as well as the leadership team in the APAC region.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a company that is expanding strongly in the industry, then please submit your application with us today!
Job Title: Head of Contracting – Indonesia
Department: Sales and Marketing
Location (primary): Jakarta or Bali (Indonesia)
- Formulate the acquisition strategy for hotel supply, and actively pursue key supply opportunities as they come to hand
- Build, motivate and manage the contracting team, and ensure team members actively contribute to the Indonesian market’s success
- Actively participate in creating strategic alliances by building and maintaining relationships with key clientele, technology companies, and supply partners (including international and local chains)
- Be entrepreneurial, exploring new business models and potential partnerships outside our traditional supply
- Analyse the market, including competitors and new channels of supply and re focus the business in response to any changes
- Develop strong relationships across internal functions and regions to ensure regional objectives are understood and have visibility by key stakeholders within the organisation
- Meet or exceed key financial and supply KPIs as set from time to time
Essential Qualifications & Knowledge
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- At least 8 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Team Building and Performance, Strategic Planning, Negotiation, Account Managing, Communication, Interpersonal
- Candidate must have a can-do attitude and have a passion for securing the best commercially viable deals with the suppliers.
- Possess strong analytical skills including the ability to strategically review supplier performance to optimize results.
- The candidate should have an extrovert personality and enjoy working with people.
- The candidate needs to comfortable interacting with our suppliers as well as be able to network internally and externally to build on our already formidable buying position in Indonesia.
- The candidate must be independent and mature and have a positive working attitude with a strong sense of responsibility.