As a general accountant you’ll be tasked with managing accounts, entries, documents, payments, and finances for the company.
Job Title: General Accountant
Location (primary): UmrahHolidays – Cairo office
- Responsible for customers and suppliers accounts
- Recording daily works (banks reconciliation, accounts analysis, accounts payables and receivables, invoicing, etc.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements with company books.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Maintain the general ledger
- Petty Cash
- Reconciling payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions / Maintaining customers /suppliers’ information.
- Support in the internal and external audit inquiries and requirements.
- Preparing reports like aging for AR/AP, expenses…
Essential Qualifications & Knowledge
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting Division.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the accounting
- Previous Experience in Same Industry or Service Sector is preferred
- Experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records.
- Previous Experience on accounting software.
- Excellent Using MS Office & very good English level.
- Ability to work well under deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work accurately and to keep an eye on details.
- Having good understanding of internal and accounting controls.
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple parties.
Download: Job Description – General AccountantApply Now