As Accountant you’ll be tasked with AR & AP accounts, Sales entries, Journal entries, and finances for the company.
Job Title: General Accountant
Location (primary): Cairo, Egypt
What will you do on your journey with WebBeds?
WebBeds is the world’s fastest growing provider of accommodation distribution services to the travel industry. Our products incorporate distribution APIs, payment integrations, ERP integration, Data Lakes, User Interfaces, and others. Our search API reach peaks of more than 50.000 requests per second, each one consisting of tens or hundreds of hotels, with continued expansion.
“We design, deliver and support innovative solutions through engagement, collaboration and a fearsome passion for creating customer value” is our mission as an IT organization.
With this in mind, we strive to be at the leading edge of technology when it comes to build the platform that meets the needs of our Supply partners and customers. This translates to the use of latest technology including .NET Core versions, K8S, microservices architecture, clouds hosting and orchestration, CI/CD pipelines, automated testing, Proactive monitoring, and alerting systems, to name a few.
Our delivery teams have the creativity and freedom to express themselves by building innovative solutions to often complex problems and are challenged to reach higher levels daily. Our teams consist of product owners, QA engineers, Software Engineers, and people from across the business all working collectively and collaboratively. We have a very strong technical team from which you will be able to learn, but are encouraged by new ideas and fresh thinking that you will bring with you.
Key elements to this role include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for customers and suppliers accounts
- Recording daily works (banks reconciliation, accounts analysis, accounts payables and receivables, invoicing, etc.–)
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Maintain the general ledger
- Petty Cash
- Reconciling payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions / Maintaining customers /suppliers’ information.
- Support in the internal and external audit inquiries and requirements.
- Preparing reports like aging for AR/AP, expenses, etc.
The skills we would love to see in your suitcase!
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting Division.
- 5 to 6 years’ experience in the accounting
- Previous Experience in Same Industry
- Experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records.
- Previous Experience on accounting software.
- Excellent Using MS Office & very good English level.
- Ability to work well under deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work accurately and to keep an eye on details.
- Having good understanding of internal and accounting controls.
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple parties.
Download: Job Description – General Accountant – Cairo, EgyptApply Now