The purpose of this role is to provide insights on business performance by analysing commercial and financial information.
The FP&A Analyst will play a key role on the client override process.
Job Title: FP&A Analyst
Department: FP&A Europe
Location (primary): Palma
- Month end analysis to provide insights into notable trading changes or trends
- Support the business with ad hoc data requests related to trading performance, account reconciliation or any other
- Client override contract review, database maintenance and Ensure adequate supporting documentation is maintained up to date for accrual estimation and year end accurate calculations.
- Support during planning process (Budget and Forecasting) by providing insights into trading variances, as well as producing tables and graphs to illustrate these trends and changes
Essential Qualifications & Knowledge:
- Advanced Excel
- Financial background
- Able to communicate effectively & professionally both verbally and in writing in Spanish and English
- Experience in a role using complex data warehouse, databases and reporting capabilities
Essential Experience, Skills and Behavioural Requirements:
- Proven analytical skills preferably gained in a financial support role
- Communicates effectively at all levels
- Highly organised and able to manage own time effectively to meet deadlines
- Attention to Produces high quality work – consistently, accurately and on time
- Previous experience or able to learn how to use ERP and Datawarehouse systems (i.e. SAP, Power BI and any other that business can adopt in the future)
Download: Job Description – FP&A Analyst – PalmaApply Now