Job Title: Finance Project Manager
Location (primary): Palma or London
What will you do on your journey with WebBeds?
WebBeds is the world’s fastest growing provider of accommodation distribution services to the travel industry. Our products incorporate distribution APIs, payment integrations, ERP integration, Data Lakes, User Interfaces, and others. Our search API reach peaks of more than 50.000 requests per second, each one consisting of tens or hundreds of hotels, with continued expansion.
How you will make an impact?
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Co-ordinate and lead the implantation of financial control projects
- Support the SAP implementation project
- Lead on compliance, process and analytical projects and design improvements working with the Digitalisation teams
- Support the FCs in the smart close project
- Coordinate and lead the implantation of FP&A Projects
- Support the year end audit process
- Help structure and drive change
- Highlight and manage appropriate risks throughout the finance department
The skills we would love to see in your suitcase!
- Must have a high level of accuracy
- Trac record of driving improved financial control and performance
- Prior experience in producing month end accounts and overseeing the month end process
- Able to coach and develop others on best practice
- Experience using SAP
- Effective communication
- Comfortable working with an array of stakeholders
- Must have a high level of attention to detail
- Qualified accountant
- Be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Think independently and take action
- Detail orientated and good organisational skills
- Conscientious, reliable, and hardworking
- Knowledge of relevant BI tools (Tableau, Power BI etc)