To handle hotel and supplier queries and other demands received by the Operations Team. To ensure that FIT bookings are converted to closed sales in compliance with set service levels, business targets and standard operational procedures.
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Department: Customer Service
Location (primary): Shanghai, China
- Managing hotel reservations through our B2B system, this includes but not limited to:
- Confirm bookings from allotment and free sale.
- Clear pending bookings which do not have a supplier reference within 24hrs.
- Clear on request bookings within 24hrs.
- Close cancelled bookings.
- Provide alternate accommodation for denied bookings within 48hrs; for check-in date in 48hrs, alternative accommodation needs to be provided within 24hrs.
- Respond within 24 hrs to all customer email requests during office hours.
- Must be able to provide correct quote / rates according to requirements, should be replied according to time frame.
- Liaise with Supervisor to resolve customer issues –If issue is ongoing to then liaise directly with hotels and suppliers to close complaint.
- Identify and solve system errors and limitations, report to Supervisor and I.T.
- Retain and convert business via providing an upmost level of customer service.
- Follow up mapping and payments with the accounts department.
Essential Qualifications and Knowledge
- Agree to work in the weekend (Saturday/Sunday) as well as public holiday (on rotation basis).
- Experience in an online B2B travel company (preferred).
- Must be able to cope working with multiple online systems.
- Meticulous and detailed oriented.
- Good communication skill.
- Required to communicate in English, both writing and speaking.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office program (Outlook, Word, Excel, One Drive).
Essential Experience, Skills and Behavioural Requirements
- Customer Focus.
- Problem solving.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Communication skill.
- Planning and organizing skills.