Job Title: Customer Operations Agent
Department: Operations Team
Location (primary): India
To handle hotel and supplier queries and other demands received by the Operations Team. To ensure that FIT bookings are converted to closed sales in compliance with set service levels, business targets and standard operational procedures.
- Managing hotel reservations through our B2B system, this includes but not limited to:
- Confirm bookings from allotment and free sale.
- Clear pending bookings.
- Clear on request bookings.
- Close cancelled bookings.
- Provide alternative accommodation for denied bookings.
- Liaise with travel agents (clients) and suppliers/hotels through emails and phone calls.
- Clear emails and answer phone calls within targeted KPI.
- Respond to urgent matters reported by travel agents and suppliers.
- Resolve reservation issues timely and effectively to ensure losses are kept to the minimum
- Liaise with internal departments to resolve customer issues with maximum efficiency.
- Identify and solve system errors and limitations, report to Supervisor and I.T.
- Retain and convert business via providing an upmost level of customer service.
- Attend to post travel issues and ensure it’s solved within the timeline given.
- Other administrative and operational duties assigned by superior.
- Customer Focus
- Problem solving
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skill
- Team work
- Planning and organizing skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Agree to work in the weekend (Saturday/Sunday) as well as public holiday (on rotation basis)
- Experience in an online B2B travel company (preferred)
- Must be able to cope working with multiple online systems
- Meticulous and detailed oriented
- Good communication skill
- Required to communicate in English, both writing and speaking
- Knowledge of Microsoft office program (Outlook, Word, Excel, One Drive)