This is a group level role, and the successful candidate will assist in the coordination, tracking and implementation of WebBeds’ strategic plans to drive the growth and profitability for the organization. The role reports to the WebBeds Chief of Staff and will be expected to work closely with other members of the Senior Leadership Team.
Job Title: Corporate Strategy Analyst
Location (primary): Singapore
- Support the implementation and tracking of company-wide strategic initiatives related to corporate development and transformation.
- Work closely with the global CEO and senior leadership team to align internal stakeholders on the strategic direction of the business
- Develop implementation roadmaps to enable the execution of strategic initiatives and ensure key performance metrics are met across all functions
- Communicate and coordinate inputs from cross-functional and regional business units to generate support for recommendations among business leaders across the organization
- Manage and maintain research databases to facilitate information storage, retrieval and usage
- Have broad content knowledge across departments, to engage effectively at all levels of an organization in cross-functional teams and broader market insights
- Own and drive discrete projects independently, including work planning to enable on-time completion of deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization and work collaboratively in a matrixed, multi-geography environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly explain complex analytical and conceptual topics to a variety of audience
- Expert level knowledge with PowerPoint and other relevant presentation tools
Essential Experience & Knowledge
- University Degree in in Business, Finance, Economics or a related field
- Minimally 5 years of relevant experience, ideally in a strategic research role(s)
Desirable Experience & Knowledge
- MBA or Master’s degree in a related field
- Strong understanding of Operational Research and Qualitative Analysis
- Prior work experience in management consultancy with knowledge of strategy, frameworks and tools would be advantageous.