As the Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for contracting within West Coast, so experience in this region is essential. You will provide contracting and marketing services, source new providers for WebBeds, and work with and account manage existing suppliers. The role is ideally to be based in Arizona area.
Job Title: Contracts Manager
Location (primary): West Coast
- Provide contracts and marketing services by sourcing new providers for The Company to work with and account managing existing providers of The Company.
- Generate revenue by achieving contracting targets and exploring new business opportunities in accordance with guidelines, standards, and strategies of the company in the assigned area.
- Work closely with the Regional Director, Contracting to ensure that revenue from the designated territory meets or exceeds the planned budget.
- Propose & implement contracting strategy within the territory in conjunction with management & in line with overall company goals.
- Generate business from direct contracts.
- Conclusion of new hotel contracts in the Area and ensuring that existing and new contract targets are met and maintain/grow production.
- Perform frequent contracting trips to all areas within the territory and resolve all contracting-related issues (including sales, pricing, operations, IT, and credit control), internally with other departments (customer service, reservations, the financial department…), and externally with suppliers.
- Analyse market trends and identify new streams of business for revenue generation.
- Representing territory at internal meetings and company at trade shows as required.
- Extended business travel as required.
- Reporting to senior management as required.
- Introduction to the company’s computer system of the contracts signed and the control and verification of these as correct in the database.
- Help facilitate contracts with suppliers.
- Communicate both internally and externally in a professional manner in keeping with corporate guidelines.
Essential Qualifications & Knowledge:
- Strong negotiation skills, pro-active, dynamic, passionate, and a team player.
- Solid experience in negotiating agreements and closing terms and conditions with suppliers.
- Able to develop and maintain strong and trusting relationships with hoteliers.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Contracting experience with the tourism industry; established relationships in the specific market.
Essential Experience, Skills and Behavioural Requirements:
- Highly accurate with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong Commercial awareness.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong cultural versatility and empathy.
- Well-developed verbal, and written communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Desirable Qualifications & Knowledge:
- Business Strategy
- Previous experience with CRM Tools
Desirable Experience, Skills and Behavioural Requirements:
- Possess a high level of time management
Download: Job Description – Contracts Manager – West CoastApply Now