As the Commercial Technology Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for managing technical support and relationships with partners, optimizing partner performance, taking part in projects, and coordinating the technical aspects of onboarding new customers.
Job Title: Commercial Technology Assistant Manager
Department: Commercial Technology
Location (primary): Cairo, Egypt
What will you do on your journey with WebBeds?
WebBeds is the world’s fastest growing provider of accommodation distribution services to the travel industry. Our products incorporate distribution APIs, payment integrations, ERP integration, Data Lakes, User Interfaces, and others. Our search API reach peaks of more than 50.000 requests per second, each one consisting of tens or hundreds of hotels, with continued expansion.
“We design, deliver and support innovative solutions through engagement, collaboration and a fearsome passion for creating customer value” is our mission as an IT organization.
With this in mind, we strive to be at the leading edge of technology when it comes to build the platform that meets the needs of our Supply partners and customers. This translates to the use of latest technology including .NET Core versions, K8S, microservices architecture, clouds hosting and orchestration, CI/CD pipelines, automated testing, Proactive monitoring, and alerting systems, to name a few.
Our delivery teams have the creativity and freedom to express themselves by building innovative solutions to often complex problems and are challenged to reach higher levels daily. Our teams consist of product owners, QA engineers, Software Engineers, and people from across the business all working collectively and collaboratively. We have a very strong technical team from which you will be able to learn, but are encouraged by new ideas and fresh thinking that you will bring with you.
How you will make an impact?
Key elements to this role include, but not limited to:
- To Technical Support & Relationship Management: You will own partner onboarding and technical optimization of top API Accounts, diagnose issues with customer integrations, and answer support questions from both internal and external parties.
- Improve Partner Performance: You will optimize WebBeds’ portfolio of key accounts through focused analysis and experimentation to help grow the business. This will be driven by reviewing partner technical performance, understanding opportunities, and proposing relevant solutions.
- New business onboarding: You will work with the customer’s team, sales managers, and technology team to integrate new customers and support and maintain current You will oversee analysing and defining requirements, translating them into functional requirements for the development team, and owning the implementation until the customer is integrated, providing ongoing support, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Key optimization initiatives: You will lead key optimization initiatives, research, and brainstorm new optimization initiatives, and take initiatives in identifying growth opportunities.
- Account management: You will keep track of key account metrics (search traffic, errors, search KPIs), review customer mappings, review customer pricing and account configurations, and propose adjustments where needed.
- Customer relationship management: You will build strong customer relationships, especially with key customer stakeholders and internal teams, and communicate progress to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with our team: You will collaborate with our team to achieve sustainable growth.
- Plan and take part in projects: You will manage and contribute to projects, both within our department and in collaboration with other departments.
The skills we would love to see in your suitcase!
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Travel Industry experience is a plus.
- Technical expertise in XML and APIs.
- Expertise in data analytics tools: Advanced Excel, SQL are a Knowledge of Python/R, is a plus.
- Knowledge of performance optimization techniques.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to turn data into insights.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Experience with Power BI and Power Automate is a plus.
- Experience with AI and Machine learning tools is a plus.