We are seeking an experienced and talented Channel-Manager Integration Analyst. In this role, you will own and drive the technical integration discussions with a multitude of Partners from a high-level concept design to operational delivery and beyond. You will work closely with our Contracting organization. A passion for travel and technology expertise, combined with strong communication and business insight, are critical to your success.
Job Title: Channel-Manager Integration Analyst
Location (primary): Europe (Palma or Remote)
What will you do on your journey with WebBeds?
WebBeds is the world’s fastest growing provider of accommodation distribution services to the travel industry. Our products incorporate distribution APIs, payment integrations, ERP integration, Data Lakes, User Interfaces, and others. Our search API reach peaks of more than 50.000 requests per second, each one consisting of tens or hundreds of hotels, with continued expansion.
“We design, deliver and support innovative solutions through engagement, collaboration and a fearsome passion for creating customer value” is our mission as an IT organization.
With this in mind, we strive to be at the leading edge of technology when it comes to build the platform that meets the needs of our Supply partners and customers. This translates to the use of latest technology including .NET Core versions, K8S, microservices architecture, clouds hosting and orchestration, CI/CD pipelines, automated testing, Proactive monitoring, and alerting systems, to name a few.
Our delivery teams have the creativity and freedom to express themselves by building innovative solutions to often complex problems and are challenged to reach higher levels daily. Our teams consist of product owners, QA engineers, Software Engineers, and people from across the business all working collectively and collaboratively. We have a very strong technical team from which you will be able to learn, but are encouraged by new ideas and fresh thinking that you will bring with you.
How you will make an impact?
Key elements to this role include, but not limited to:
- Support our global partners
- Engage in pre-sales activity with the sales team and propose solutions to meet partner requirements
- Conduct workshops & presentations for the technical team partners on WebBeds’ API solutions, along with practical advice on their usage
- Analyze and troubleshoot highly complex technical integration problems and propose effective solutions
- Identify best practices and actively share these insights with affiliate partners and the Global Connectivity Team
- Collaborate with the Level 1/2 support team with complex issues that require direct contact with top partners
- Communicate complex technical details to technical and non-technical customers
- Perform Quality Assurance tests on API/websites prior to implementation
The skills we would love to see in your suitcase!
- 3 years + in a similar capacity within the travel industry or relevant skillset experience to carry out the above criteria.
- Ability to deliver high quality and workable solutions for technical issues
- Ability to creatively solve challenging business/technology problems
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic and complex environment
- Familiarity with web-based and mobile based product development and understanding of typical technology architecture for high-volume web sites
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills and the ability to tailor your message to your audience
- Good coding skills in at least one server-side programming language and SQL / non-sql databases
- Experience in Restful API principles
- Experience in e-commerce and/or travel industry a plus
- Knowledge in systems design is a plus
- Pre-sales experience, working with sales and business partners a plus