The Business Support Executive plays a major role in providing administrative, operational, and project management support to a business. Their role is to ensure the smooth functioning of the business operations and provide support to other team members.
Job Title: Business Support Executive
Department: Business Support
Location (primary): Cluj Napoca
- Provision of Tourplan support for users
- Data Entry
- Support for teams as required
- Introduce new clients and suppliers into the system.
- Create new service options.
- Ensure contracted rates are maintained accurately.
- Update service descriptions
- Carry out ongoing housekeeping tasks on the Database and Creditors module with Tourplan and assist buying team with Tourplan related tasks.
- Assist Key Accounts team to create multiple series references in Tourplan once first reference populated by product.
- Assist key accounts team to link package rates for tour series bookings once confirmed.
- Extending/confirming options with hotels as needed prior to operations handover.
- Assist Key Accounts team to update Tourplan with itinerary and timings for series tours once these have been added to first departure by Key Accounts team.
- Assist Product team by loading hotel service lines for series tours.
- Load into Tourplan all contracted allocations including all commercial terms.
- Load into Tourplan all known and reported events/dates which may impact availability of product.
- Create/update bookings with required services.
- Ensure procedures, and accuracy of services/rates are maintained.
- Load into Tour Plan the contracted rates for the extra services suppliers.
- Use Rate Maintenance module to bulk update service options.
- Update Allocations module.
- Offer system related support to all users.
Essential Qualifications & Knowledge, Experience, Skills and Behavioural Requirements:
- Analytical, technically competent, able to communicate with users across the Groups network.
- Highly accurate with an excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to make decisions and to work on own initiative through self-motivation.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines.
- Ability to work on and solve complex problems.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Good spoken/written English.
Download: Job Description – Business Support Executive – Cluj NapocaApply Now