The Administrative Assistant plays a major role in providing a high standard support to Head of Chains MEA and COO – MEA Product in terms of but not limited to administrative tasks and adhoc projects.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location (primary): UAE
- Provide a high standard support to Head of Chains MEA and COO – MEA Product in terms of but not limited to:
- Administrative tasks
- Adhoc projects
- Weekly/ Monthly/ Yearly reports and presentation internally and externally.
- Monitor the daily Third Party bookings and communicate with the internal stakeholders to fix the issues.
- Support the MEA Chains CMs in terms of reporting.
- Answering departmental email/phone inquiries and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner.
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, to always ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies.
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical & ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems.
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, preparing & distributing memos and reports, and other correspondence, and ensuring that everyone is kept current on necessary Global Chains department news and information.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Manage business travel arrangements.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies and procedures.
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, taking notes, and making travel plans.
Essential Qualifications & Knowledge:
- Understanding of B2B hospitality & Tourism business and electronic distribution channels used for the distribution of lodging products.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask.
Essential Experience, Skills and Behavioural Requirements:
- Strong communication skills.
- Exceptional time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Planning and Organisation skills – ability to multi-task, be proactive and ability to work independently and use your own initiative.
- Must have advanced software skills (Microsoft Office), specific in Excel & PPT & Power BI.
- OTA, Travel & Tourism, hospitality Experience (2+ years) is required.
Download: Job Description – Administrative Assistant – MEA ChainsApply Now